BHCLR Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Baptist Health College Little Rock Online Financial Aid System.
Thank you for your interest in attending BHCLR. Your BHCLR Financial Aid Portal is available 24/7 to guide you through the financial aid process.
Your portal gives you access to the following:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
- Accept or decline financial aid
To view your BHCLR bill click on the following link: MYBHCLR Portal. Choose the Student tab and then Student Account
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Net Partner ID. If you have any questions contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com
You must have a 2019-2020 FAFSA on file at BHCLR in order to use this system. If you have not started the financial aid application process, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid today. Enter our school code, 031052, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information, we will contact you via email. It may take 3-5 business days for BHCLR to receive your FAFSA.
Your username and password for your BHCLR Financial Aid Portal is specific for this site. It is not the same as your Campus Connect. You will need to retain the information used to create your username and password and keep it in a secure location.
FIRST TIME USERS:
- Click the "Register As A First Time User? link in the LOG IN box on the right.
- You will need your Net Partner ID and simply follow the prompts to create your username/password.
- Once you have created your username and password, you will be directed back to this page to log in to your portal.
To access the portal, enter your Net Partner ID and password to log in. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you have questions, you may email the firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CHECKLIST FOR INCOMING VETERANS:
- Submit an application for admissions to BHCLR
- Apply for VA Educational benefits on va.gov
- Bring updated Certificate of Eligibility (COE) & DD214 to the financial aid office
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov